WILLY IN MILAN

WILLY IN MILAN

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Following the Spirit

Ciao cari amici e famiglia,

Venezia Zone
 


 I can't believe that August is over and everyone is starting school again! People here are coming back from long vacations and things are getting back to normal which will only benefit the work even more.

 Miracles never cease in this city and they do happen everywhere as long as we look for them and rely on the spirit to lead us into the right direction.

 It's been 2 weeks so far with Anziano Minnoch and it's great to see him progressing and learning as a new missionary. He's a great kid. I feel like I was in his spot just yesterday! I have been trying set a good example for him and teach him all the things that I've learned in the mission, especially that hard work will only bless him and bring him the highest levels of joy.

 
Me and Anziano Minnoch

 I feel that joy in the mission a lot, especially when I am able to see the fruits of the hard work that we put in.

 As for the great that happened this week, Awni, one of our investigators, came to church finally and he enjoyed it a lot! We found a Peruvian man named Pedro while we were on the bus Saturday night. He is very humble and wants to see us again.

 We did a district "power hour" competition on Monday night. For some reason we were just getting no success to the point where we hit the hour, we were exhausted and about ready to finish up. It was right at this point when I saw the nicest family walk by with 2 little kids. I truly felt the spirit tell me to go and talk to them so we did and they really loved us and our message. We taught them about how the gospel can bless their family and how they can live together forever!

 In the end we prayed and the whole family stood up from the bench and the spirit was so strong. We will call them and I pray that we can see them again. It was a really nice experience and a sweet tender mercy.

 Even when we are exhausted, tired, or about to give up, we can't forget the power of the spirit. We always need to be ready for it because it will lead us to do great things. I thank Heavenly Father each day for the opportunity to come back and continue this mission that has not only blessed me, but others as well. This church is true, and it is the  best gift we could ever give someone. I I love you all, good luck at school and everything!
Post power hour gelato
 

 
love

-Anziano Hogan

No comments:

Post a Comment