WILLY IN MILAN

WILLY IN MILAN

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

We had 22 lessons!

Ciao Family and Friends!


We had such a great week again! This week was the most lessons I've ever had so far in the mission. We had 22 lessons! Our mission average is 9 so I think we did pretty well. The new investigators we have been teaching are all super awesome! This week we got a new investigator and she teaches religion at a multilingual school here in Trento. We thought teaching the gospel to a religion teacher would be hard but she was so fascinated in our message and said she will read the Book of Mormon and wants to be taught more! So right now we have about 4 people who we regularly teach and I'm almost positive that they will be baptized by the end of February. Gilbert, who we have been teaching forever finally was interviewed and will be baptized on February 6th!

Nalia, who is one of our new investigators has a baptismal date set for my birthday February 12! A baptism on my birthday would seriously be the best.

I'm sad because my companion is getting ready to go home next week. I have learned so much from him and we work super hard and well together. He is a great missionary.

I've learned a whole lot here! I have been slowly getting over the awkward stage of learning the language which is such a good feeling. I have a long ways to go still but I'm happy to see that I'm improving. Transfer calls are this weekend and I'm super positive I am going to stay in Trento for another transfer which I really hope happens because a lot is going on! It is such a cool thing to see people change completely into a new and improved person. As we continue to meet with some of our investigators I notice that their smiles get brighter and brighter each time because the gospel makes them so happy! It makes me so happy too. I would not want to be anywhere else. I love what I am doing so much. I have never been happier.

A city 30 minutes from us where a member lives.. Caldonazzo
 
Caldonazzo
 
The cat in the fruit basket at a members house.  Ha ha...I loved this!
 
Cookies I made!  With candy cane inside.


Love you all!

Ciao!

 -Anziano Hogan


No comments:

Post a Comment