WILLY IN MILAN

WILLY IN MILAN

Friday, December 4, 2015

Willy and the Italian cats

Ciao miei amici!
Eating at the best Gelateria in the whole world.  La Romana

 Another great week for me. Thanksgiving wasn't anything too crazy for me and Anziano Yee and me. Although, we did make a pretty delicious meal to celebrate. I was able to find some slices of Turkey which I breaded and fried and it came out really good! I love Thanksgiving because it's an opportunity for us to reflect on all the things we are thankful for. I am truly Thankful for so many things!
Thanksgiving Dinner

On Friday, I was able to do an exchange with the Zone leader in Verona which was so much fun! We had a couple super great lessons. One of them was with this super awesome Italian family who had like 5 cats! I was clearly in heaven. I am so happy that there are so many cats out here because I love cats.





 The next day, I went back to Trento and we found out that they had to shut our water off because there is a plumbing problem... So we have had no water for a few days haha oh well...

On Monday I did another exchange with Anziano Baraclough who is in my district. We had a great time and we had some powerful lessons with great people. One of the lessons was with the African/French family who has just started coming back to church! We played them the "Savior Is born" video and they asked us to keep replaying because they felt the spirit so strong and they loved it so much!

On Tuesday, we were able to take some much needed showers in Bolzano! While I was taking a shower, the Anziani thought it would be funny to pour freezing cold water on me. The first pot of water they poured slipped out of their hands and almost nailed me in the foot hahah. And then came another pour of freezing cold water. It was super funny. The Elders in my district are super fun people.

 Today we spent our Pday in Verona! We walked around the markets and got some Good old fashion pizzas. I will never get tired of pizza. Something that I am just so excited about is Christmas! We just received our new pass along cards for the "A savior is born" and "He is the gift" videos, which we have been sharing with so many people!


Verona
Verona at night

Huge Star in Verona (see it at far right)
 

 Sharing with other people about the true importance of Christmas has really made me grateful for Jesus Christ and how He really is THE gift. I hope that we can all take time to study more about him and learn more about how we can use the gift has given us. This is such a special time of year and I hope we can all remember the true importance of Christmas.

 I say this every time, but I am so happy to be a missionary! Time really goes by fast. The people who said time flies out here weren't kidding. I hope that I can make the most out of each day and that I am able to do everything I can.

 If you have the chance, visit: https://www.mormon.org/christmas and share the message with other people!

 Love you all! Ciao!

 -Anziano Hogan

Christmas tree in Bolzano

A mazza ball


Riva Del Garda

No comments:

Post a Comment