WILLY IN MILAN

WILLY IN MILAN

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

I really love this work so much!!

Ciao buongiorno!!





Such a crazy awesome week. We had transfers on Thursday and I got my new companion! Anziano Beaulac from Montreal Canada. He is in his last transfer with me so he's been here for a while. I got very lucky because he is a very hard working and experienced missionary.

My new companion from Montreal, Canada:  Elder Beaulac


Together, we work all the time. When we are on the bus or have 30 minutes in between lessons we work! I love working this hard because it is so fulfilling.

We bought a Christmas tree today and a bunch of ornaments which we will try and set up tonight! I am going to try and make cookies this week so we'll see how that all goes haha.



I am so grateful for this time of year. I've seen so many hearts open up to us. We have been able to share the "A savior is born" videos with so many people and we have gotten so many great responses from it. I really hope everyone can try and share these Christmas messages with other people.

So I learned a lot this week. I thought a lot about how important Faith is with missionary work and just life in general. For me, I learned that it is important to have the faith that Heavenly Father will bring prepared people into our paths. But we can't just sit and wait for it to happen, we have to put in our part and Heavenly Father will make up the rest. We have working very very hard lately and we have seen so much come out of it. We have set 3 baptismal dates and we also have 2 new investigators! I really love this work so much.

I am also finished with the Book of Mormon and it just gets better and better. I love 3 Nephi 13 and 17 so much. I hope everyone can read those chapters about the Savior Jesus Christ. I love where I am and I love you all!

Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment