WILLY IN MILAN

WILLY IN MILAN

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Transfers...But I'm staying in Trento.

Ciao my friends and family!


My new apron.  I'm the real deal now!
So we received our transfer news last week and I will be staying In Trento for another 8 weeks with Anziano Bullock who is from Montreal Canada!  I haven't met him yet because he comes up tomorrow; but I've heard he is a great hardworking guy. His last transfer In the mission is with me so I'm interested to see how it will all be haha. I'm sure we'll have a blast.
Our friend Riccardo.  He goes to the university her in Trento.  He bought us lunch today!

This last week we were able to have a few dinner appointments with people because Anziano Yee(my trainer) is transferring out of here on Thursday. Our English class took Anziano Yee and me out to a nice dinner which was awesome. The Italian culture is seriously so great. They love to eat and talk and laugh- all great things to do. 
Our English class took us out to eat at "The Green Tower".  It was soooo good!
 
 
We had a nice dinner with Brother and Sister Bolt, who are from Switzerland serving a service mission here in Trento. We talked a lot about trying to turn our small branch here in Trento into a ward! We were able to come up with some good ideas which we can hopefully implement into our work. 
 
 
We finally got our water turned back on last week but.... We have a leak in our bathroom so we have to get the plumber back into our house again haha...
Outside of the Trento Christmas Market!
 
 
 
I pulled some muscles in my ribs so that's not very fun. I'll be all good though! 
 
Everyone who lives here in Trento says that this is the city of Christmas and I really believe them.  This city is amazing around this time of year! They have lights everywhere and a big Christmas market with lots of handmade knickknacks which are super cool but kind of expensive. It's really awesome to be here in the city of Christmas!
This is our main Piazza!  They project this on the castle every night and it's absolutely amazing!!  All Trentini's say that Trento is the city of Christmas.


Marco, Christina, Anziano Yee, and me at the piazza!
 
So last week We taught about 10 people and they were all great! Like I've been saying so much recently, Christmas time is so great because it's an opportunity to share with people the TRUE meaning of Christmas!! My love for my savior has grown so much as I continue to read about Him and teach others more about Him. 
Last Saturday and also tonight we showed/ are showing Conici i mormoni (meet the mormoms) in Italian. It's a great opportunity for us to get some nonmembers into the church and also show them who mormons really are! We had a great turn out on Saturday and Hopefully we get a great turn out tonight! 
 
We are continuing to do everything we can with using this time of year to our advantage. I hope everyone can go onto Christmas.mormon.org and watch all the videos and share them with other friends and families!
 
I love you all! Till next week! 

-Anziano Hogan

No comments:

Post a Comment