WILLY IN MILAN

WILLY IN MILAN

Sunday, March 5, 2017

March Madness

Hello fam friends and peeps out there!


Root Beer and Gelato:  yessssssss

 Im trying to think of email openings other than "this week was super crazy and busy!" But its just so hard not to say that because it's always true.

Boggi
 
My Boggi purchases

 We went into Milano last Pday and last Tuesday for a Zone Conference which was really awesome and spiritual.

Our Zone
 


 Most of this week I have been just doing my normal mission office duties along with the awesome opportunities we still have to go out and do missionary work. It's funny because with my job I get talk to the Church Mission offices in Salt Lake every few days about new Apps and issues of tablets, IPads, etc. This week we sent in a request to the Area Presidency for some things that in our opinion would open up a new door to missionary work in Italy. I love doing this kind of work and Its such a blessing to be able to do it as a missionary.

The Ruiz Diaz family.  The last family I saw before I went home last year.  Cool right?
 This was the first week in my entire mission that I was fed 5 days in a row by members. I LOVE the Lodi ward and the people here. There is a member named Lilly who we just decided to give a box of Books of Mormon to because she always gives them out.

 We are now teaching a young 9 year old who wants to get baptized. He is such a stud and is super excited to come to church and be a good example to his family. He is the son of a member who just recently started coming back to church. Honestly we have seen some pretty great things recently that have been a blessing to the work.

A random city in our area with a super awesome church

 I've been listening to lots of conference talks this week and it seems like I've come across lots of talks about the importance of the scriptures. In a talk from Elder Scott he says, "Scriptures are like
packets of light that illuminate our minds and give place to guidance and inspiration from on high. They can become the key to open the channel to communion with our Father in Heaven and His Beloved Son, Jesus Christ." The scriptures were written for us and for our benefit. Without them I'd honestly be lost and so would the world. I know that the scriptures are one of our main sources of answers to our prayers.


Carnivale festa!
 
Papa a la huancaina!
 Thanks for your support and love. Have a awesome week. Don't forget to pick up and read the scriptures!

 Love, Willy

No comments:

Post a Comment