WILLY IN MILAN

WILLY IN MILAN

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Many Cats and Great Things...

Hey everyone!


Arancini with President and Sister Allen

 I am writing this while Anziano Simmons drives us along Lake Lecco to the famous small town of Bellagio. It's a pretty sketchy drive, and I'll be driving on the way back! I'm always so impressed at how many beautiful places Italy is full of.


Where Lake Como and Lecco meet

Lecco




 This week we held down the fort in the office while president and the others were at conferences. We did an exchange on Tuesday and I went to Pavia which is a super traditional Italian town, a lot like Lodi where work. There is a member who lives there that sells cats and she owns about 20...Yes, we visited her and I got to play with more cats than I would ever imagine. She hasn't been to church in a while but she seemed to really open up. It was so cool because it seemed like she would listen to me very carefully because she appreciated the fact that I loved cats too haha.






Thursday night Anziano Simmons and I went to Crema to do some finding which at first wasn't going too great until the very last person we contacted. He was super legit and wanted to meet with us again but unfortunately the number he gave us wasn't active. We really hope he gives us a call!


Pavia

On Friday we went to Lodi with President and Sorella Allen to talk to Choice and Charles who are getting baptized this Thursday! They are such awesome people who have very interesting stories and strong testimonies of the church. Afterwards, we got lunch with President and Sister Allen! We were in the car with them for a while and it was such an awesome experience to talk to them about tons of interesting things.



 Last week I watched the face to face session with President Eyring and Elder Holland which was mostly about prayer and receiving answers to our prayers. At the very end, President Eyring gave a very powerful testimony about the fact the we have a living, and loving Heavenly Father. His testimony hit me very hard. I really felt in my heart that everything he said was 100% true. I was very grateful for that experience. When we listen intently with an open heart, the spirit really can testify to us the truth of all things. Most importantly, we need to pray; because a real, loving Heavenly Father is on the other side ready to hear us. We can know if we just ask. I love you all so insanely much!

Have an awesome week!

Willy

No comments:

Post a Comment