WILLY IN MILAN

WILLY IN MILAN

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Ciao!!

Hey Family and friends!

Avocados!


The Barbone Family
 
 It seems like time here in Lodi and the office moves quicker than at any other point of my life. Maybe that's just what happens when you get older in the mission, or maybe just life in general haha. Really though it was another awesome week here, as usual. Anziano Simmons and I continuing to help keep the mission afloat buying tickets, solving problems, making orders etc. It really is a team effort working with the President, Senior couples, and all other missionaries, we just play our part to help this work move forward.
Duomo

 Anziano Simmons and I, both being from Orange County, decided to buy some California-like Avocados! We ate them and we celebrated the fact that we are companions and from the same place. We did some good service this week helping members and missionaries move furniture. A family from England moved into the apartment across from us and we helped them move in. We've just been constantly trying to do service for them and they have really become good friend of ours.

A normal thing to find in Milano

 Last Sunday was pretty special because I gave a talk on the topic of the simplicity of the Gospel. It went really well! This week I was also able to finish the Book of Mormon again. I completely agree with what Joseph Smith said in the introduction that it is the "keystone of our religion, and a man would get nearer to God by abiding by its precepts, than by any other book.” I have learned many things from my mission, but one of the things I am most grateful for is learning for myself the meaning of what Joseph Smith said. My goal is to help others discover the same thing. I really love you all!




Have an awesome week.

No comments:

Post a Comment