WILLY IN MILAN

WILLY IN MILAN

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Busier than Ever!

Ciao everyone!
An arancino!  My favorite Italian Food!
 
Pday Calcio!


 I know every single week I say it was busier than ever but this week topped all of those weeks off. Apart from our duties here in the office, we take care of the arriving new missionaries and the
departing old missionaries all within 3 days! It was so awesome greeting the new incoming fresh missionaries and seeing their excitement to serve in Italy for the next 2 years! It was also a cool
experience to compare the new missionaries who have 2 years ahead of them and the missionaries who have served for 2 years. The sisters from my MTC district were part of the going home group so that was a sad goodbye. We definitely didn't get a ton of sleep the last few days but it was such a blast. Anziano Simmons and I love the office and all its craziness. We also still cant get over the fact that we are companions and we were friends before the mission!!!


Ruiz diaz family
 
The Rodriguez Family...so awesome!

 
We had some great lessons this week and some awesome tender mercies happen. While we were at the airport, a guy came up to me and the President's wife, telling us that he printed one of the first hymn books in Italian 30 some years ago and he wants to meet with missionaries!

A family in our ward pranks every missionary that leaves the city and they accidentally got flower in the car  hahahaha...


We have some great people we are working with who should be getting baptized in a couple weeks. The office is a busy place but it's still missionary work and I love helping all the missionaries in the mission. When we go outside to do things I'm more driven to talk to more people because I love that kind of missionary work. I know that this church is true without a doubt and I love seeing it change lives! It's seriously the best, every time I read the Book of Mormon I feel SO much better. That's because the Book is true.

I love what I'm doing out here, I love where I live, I love the people. Have the best week and Happy Valentine's Day!







No comments:

Post a Comment