WILLY IN MILAN

WILLY IN MILAN

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Buon Anno!!

Ciao a Tutti!!

Hey Everyone!! It was so awesome to talk to some of my family on Christmas!


 
 
Venice at night

 This Christmas was the best one I have ever had!  We actually did finding on Christmas because we had an open morning after the one hour of church. We found two new people on the bus to Venice and on the way back as well. Later in the day we went to Fratello Max Frani's house to Skype the family and eat the BEST dinner ever. He taught us how to make a dessert that goes back 300 years ago. We also watched Hercules for Christmas!

Christmas Eve Diner!

 Transfers came this week and I'm staying with Anziano Bruggeman for another 6 weeks in Mestre-Venice! Super glad about that! We are working so hard together and we have a baptism coming up in January for Marco.

Last week we also did a couple exchanges with missionaries from Padova and Vicenza which was super great. After knocking on what seemed like 100 doors, a University student let us in and we shared the Christmas message! They want us to come back next week! Cool miracles have been happening around Christmas time! People's hearts really do open up a little bit during this time of year.

I say this Christmas was the best one I've ever had because I have basically been celebrating Christmas for the last year and a half, so when Christmas came I was so stoked!! It's never been so clear to me, the significance of the birth of Jesus Christ. We now have New Years too!! I hope everyone makes good goals, ones that you can actually keep. I'm so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ. I know Christmas is over but we can still be lights and examples of Him!


Buon Natale e Buon Capo D'Anno!



 Love you guys!!!
Making the 300 year old recipe of Calcionetti
 
The district!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment