WILLY IN MILAN

WILLY IN MILAN

Friday, November 25, 2016

Venice-Mestre

Buona Settimana di ringraziamento!!

Probably one of the most insanely crazy busy weeks of my mission!


Anziano Bruggeman and I both arrived in Mestre on 

Thursday and had to just read what the other missionaries left us and go from there. We have a sweet bright red Toyota Yaris which is great. We also have the stake center here so it is the biggest ward I've been in yet. 


Day in Venice

On Friday we were making lots of calls and a part member family invited us over and they treated us like their own! The dad, who isn't a member, is a chef in Venice and he made us food that made me cry a little bit. They came to church on Sunday!! 

On Saturday I was given the opportunity to travel down back to Bologna to baptize Salvatore, the man I found in the park back in August. Such a huge blessing.






We are so busy here in Mestre, Anziano Bruggeman and I have a lot more responsibility up here but we are having a blast. I'm so excited to work here and get close to the Venetians.








I am looking forward to Thanksgiving! I have so many things to be

grateful for, it wouldn't be possible to write them all down. One of
them would be my mission, I wouldn't be the person I am now without
these last 15 months. I am also thankful for my savior Jesus Christ.
His sacrifice has made so many things possible for us. I am thankful
for all of you! I love you all and hope you have a great week.

Anziano Hogan

No comments:

Post a Comment