WILLY IN MILAN

WILLY IN MILAN

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Baptisms!

 
This week was great! After a few days we got over whatever we were sick with.
People here do not stop asking us about the elections haha, its pretty funny. It rained a lot and the weather is so cold! But that didn't stop us from having the baptism for my good friend William. He really is such a good and kind person. We played a celebratory game of ping pong with him the other night and he beat all of us. Everything went super well with the baptism and the members sure loved it. He told me how he feels so clean and like a new person ever since. 
 
 
 
Unfortunately my time in Bologna may be winding down. I have been here since May! Transfer calls come this weekend so I will find out where I am going and with who. Next Wednesday I will let you all know! I will never forget this city, the people, and the good and bad, mostly good.

 
Today we went to Venice! Which may be the last time if I get transferred. We walked all around the island just exploring cool streets and finding new things.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
This weekend we should be having two more baptisms for Max and Salvatore. I pray that everything will work out so that I can see these two men be baptized before I leave this city. The story behind Max is absolutely amazing. Unfortunately I am not able to explain everything here in the email but his baptism would be one of the biggest miracles and blessings of my entire mission. Not to mention the baptism of Salvatore as well. I was doing finding in a park one day in early August when I met a man who was smoking and telling us God doesn't exist. That man was Salvatore, who is about to be baptized and become a member of the Church.
 
 
The power that comes from a testimony of Jesus Christ and the Book of Mormon can help someone get rid of any addiction, or bad habit. It truly is real and powerful. I have seen it first hand. Vi voglio bene, buona settimana!
Dio ci ama! 

No comments:

Post a Comment