WILLY IN MILAN

WILLY IN MILAN

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Soon returning to the field

Hey Everyone!

I am happy to say that I should be returning to the field within the next week! After many doctor visits and much prayer, I know that I am making the right decision and Heavenly Father will watch over and protect me. The church is currently processing my request to return and it should only take a few days. My chances of returning to Italy are almost 100%, but if for some reason I am called to serve somewhere else, then I will trust that that is where I am needed. I love the Lord and I can't wait to continue to hasten His work!


As for the last couple weeks, I was able to continue to work in the mission office and teach with the missionaries. I also had another opportunity to go to the San Diego temple last Tuesday which was an amazing experience. I spent Mothers' day with my mom! Not very many missionaries get to spend mothers day with their moms haha. I made pizza for my family and it was a nice flashback to the days I used to make pizza with my companions. I look forward to making many more in Italy!

                                                                 Proprio Italiano!!

As things start to fall into their place, I will continue to write every week and keep you all updated with how everything goes. I am so grateful for anyone who has helped me in any way during this all. This whole experience has not been easy, but life just happens and I am grateful for all of the valuable things I have learned.


Love you all!


Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment