WILLY IN MILAN

WILLY IN MILAN

Thursday, May 19, 2016

BACK TO ITALY!

I can't even describe how happy I am to be returning to the Italy Milan mission field once again! These weeks have felt a bit like a roller coaster, but I am happy that everything could end up working out. My plane leaves Thursday morning at 7:15am and I arrive in Milan at 12:00pm on Friday! I want to thank everyone who has helped me in any way possible. All of your prayers have truly helped me. I have loved every moment I was able to spend with my family. Saying goodbye for a second time will sting a bit but I am happy to be going where I am needed and I can't wait to work hard again. Love you all and wish me luck!




Skinning a rattlesnake for my brothers.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 Anziano Hogan

No comments:

Post a Comment