WILLY IN MILAN

WILLY IN MILAN

Friday, December 16, 2016

Christmas is Close!

Buone Feste cari miei!
 
Zone Conference

I can't even tell you all how happy I am for this time of year. Last year's Christmas was awesome but this year is even more meaningful for me. Being in the mission for as long as I have has everything to do with it. I've been able to grow and learn so much about our Savior Jesus Christ in my time here in Italy. 

As usual, this week was a whirlwind of craziness. We had the Christmas Zone Conference last Thursday which went so well! Right after, we drove to Vicenza to do an exchange. We got to Christmas carol to the Anziani(Elderly) here in Mestre which was a blast! They all thought it was funny that the Anziani (us) were singing to the actual Anziani. It was so nice to share the spirit of Christmas with some of Venice's oldest seniors. 
 
We were so busy this week, we didn't even think about pictures...sorry!
 
I cant't get over how great the #SiiUnaLuce ( #SharetheLight ) Video is!! We walk the streets for hours each week trying to share this message with the people here. We have received so much positive feedback from it. I really like how it relates to all races, religions, and people, because this message isn't just for a select people, its for the WORLD. As far as I know, Italian is one of the only languages that translates (Share the Light) to (BE the Light). I thought that was so cool and I honestly like that more. Our actions towards others are usually what sparks the desire in a persons heart to be a Light as well. In 3 Nephi 12:16 it reads "Let your light so shine before this people, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father who is in heaven". Show someone you love them by giving your time, efforts, and heart, or in other words, Be like the Savior. Have a great week, and don't forget why we celebrate!
 
Love all of you!!! 
 
-Anziano Willy Hogan 

Address for Christmas cards! 

Anziano Hogan
Via Cappuccina 19/F, 
30172 Mestre, 
Italia

No comments:

Post a Comment