WILLY IN MILAN

WILLY IN MILAN

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Plan of Salvation

Hey guys,
 
Its scary how fast the time moves by. I have never liked a city as much as Bologna!! 
All is well in the apartment of four. The first week was pretty hard trying to split the work between us four but now it seems like everything is back to normal. Its honestly a totally different experience but we are all like best friends so its awesome. We all got anklets on Pday so you could say we all get along.
 
We have had tons of rain and thunder in the last week. Its starting to get cold!!
 
This week was super sweet. We had some really solid lessons and just overall good work. 

  
Anziano Minnoch and me
 On Saturday we helped our Bishop move into his sweet house, which looks a lot like a museum. He put us in contact with one of his friends who is interested in the Book of Mormon. I love seeing the members doing the best they can in helping us with the work.
 
 
 
I was finally able to organize a Plan of Salvation display in downtown Bologna last Sunday afternoon. It blew our minds how successful it was. I drew everything out with chalk and it was so cool to see how interested people were. We talked to so many people. It is definitely something we want to do every Sunday if we can.  
The Plan of Salvation display
 
 
 
 
On Tuesday we had a zone training at the Mestre chapel where we learned lots of things and carved some pumpkins! I haven't carved a pumpkin in a while so that was super fun.
The Venice Zone
 
 
San Luca Basilica
 
 
At the beginning of the world's longest covered walkway to the San Luca church
 
 
 
 
Something we talked about a ton in zone training was the idea of consecration. What it means, and how we can apply it. Being consecrated is giving your ALL towards a certain purpose or goal. A mission is the best for you and the people the more consecrated you are. I try my best, I am really happy here, things are crazy busy and I love it.
 
 
I love all of you!
 Ciao cari 
-Anziano Hogan 

No comments:

Post a Comment