WILLY IN MILAN

WILLY IN MILAN

Thursday, September 29, 2016

BAPTISM

Hey everyone!!!

This might have been one of the busiest weeks of my mission but it was GOOD! Anziano Minnoch and I had a baptism for Austin last Friday night and the Sisters had a baptism for a woman named Loredana on Saturday! Lots of members 2 of our investigators came to the baptisms and they really enjoyed it. Salvatore, someone we having been teaching for a little while, told me he is looking forward to be baptized this October. I'm looking forward to it too. 
 
Baptism for Austin
 
Such a great night!
Transfer calls are this weekend but me and Anziano Minnoch are certain we will stay with each other in Bologna which I'm super happy about. It doesn't get better than Bologna. 
 
We are teaching two people in the library.
 
This awesome week started with going up to Venice on Wednesday and Thursday to do an exchange with the elders up there. We had an appointment that was in Chioggia which is literally a costal city. It was the first time ever seeing an Italian beach!!! There were actually tiny rideable waves haha. Right when we got to back to Bologna, we went straight to work getting ready for the 2 baptisms. Everything worked out so great in the end and the spirit was so strong. 
 
Chioggia Beach - I didn't go on the sand, as tempting as it was.
 
 
 
It makes me pretty darn happy to see the effect the mission can have on another peoples lives. Missionary work in general can seriously change someone's life and yours as well. If you had a bunch of cookies you would want to share them with someone else wouldn't you?! The only difference is this is way better than any cookie. It is awesome to have this chance to be a missionary 24/7 because there aren't too many things out in the world that are as fulfilling as this. I know it is true and I am happy to give 2 years to help people know it as well. Nothing makes me happier. I love you all!

PS:  I hope everyone enjoys watching conference this weekend! I can't wait.
 
 
Me doing some missionary work on the bus
 
Sisters got this picture of me talking to a guy on the bus.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment