WILLY IN MILAN

WILLY IN MILAN

Friday, June 17, 2016

Venice

Ciao everybody!

This week was such a great week. The email I just typed deleted so this one won't be as long as the others. We are doing an exchange today with the Mestre Anziani and we spent the day in Venice! Most beautiful city I've seen so far. We even knocked on a few doors which was fun!

Venice
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 We had zone conference last week and we talked a lot about fresh starts and trying to find new people. Me and Anziano Vasquez made an effort to do our best to find more people to teach. With munch hard work and prayer, we were able to find 5 new people who want to learn more about the gospel.
 
A really cool miracle happened to us last Monday. We were finding in the park and we were able to teach a university student the restoration and he asked to come back to the park next week. As we were leaving the park, I felt very inspired to walk clear across the street of the park and talk to this man on a bench. To make a long story short, he absolutely loved what we shared with him and had never heard about the church. We will be seeing him again this Friday! I know that the Lord asked us to share his gospel with the world and he promised that he will provide a way for us to do it.
 
Church on the water
 
The main piazza

As Nephi said "The Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them." Missionary work isn't easy but Heavenly Father sure provides a way for it to be accomplished. I have never felt so much joy in my life knowing that the prompting I felt from the spirit lead us to someone who was prepared to hear the gospel. This work is amazing and it is moving forward. I'm so blessed to be here! Love all of you!
Our zone!...All great missionaries.
Claudio: our ward mission leader!
 
My MTC companion Elder Mciver and me!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment