WILLY IN MILAN

WILLY IN MILAN

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Work to be done, cats everywhere, snow, mountains, and this gospel

Ciao Mia Famiglia e miei amici!

So many great and wonderful things happened this week. Last Thursday Anziano Beaulac finished his mission and went home so he will be missed! Anziano Lott from Washington is my new companion and I can tell it will be a great transfer with him. I will most likely be transferred to a new city in about 4 weeks but we will see!  We had a baptism for Gilbert this weekend!! It was so great. I have seen this man since the day I got to Trento about 4 1/2 months ago and I have seen him change completely! That is the beauty of this gospel.




Sunday was crazy. I confirmed Gilbert and I translated his testimony in front of the branch and that was pretty tough but it went well. I gave Gerard (our new convert) the priesthood which was a special experience for both of us. We had a really tasty lunch (all Italain meals are amazing) with some members and our investigator Enrica who wants to get baptized the end of this month!

Amazing Italian Desserts

 Our other investigator from Mozambique won't be getting baptized on my birthday because she is going home this weekend, but she will get baptized there which we are all so happy about- that is still the best birthday present.



 Trento is beautiful as ever. It rained for a good 3 days and today it stopped and there is snow all over the mountains!!! Sunday night, Anzaino Lott and I had to walk home in the rain but we found a potato that we kicked a good mile and that was very fun. It goes without saying but its breathtaking where I am right now. Work to be done, cats everywhere, snow, mountains, and this gospel. Life is great as a missionary despite the many challenges.


My new companion, Elder Lott


 This week I learned a whole lot about the decisions we make as humans and how it determines everything. In the end, the decisions we make define who we are. It isn't easy to always choose to do the right thing but that is why we have this gospel and prayer, and the Holy Ghost to help us with some of the biggest decisions we make. If we want to become better people and examples, we need to first think about the decisions we make. I have a testimony that Heavenly Father has a plan for all of us. Easy or hard, Heavenly Father will give us the comfort and counsel we need to succeed and overcome all that comes our way. I am learning so much, the language is improving, and I love
the members here more than I ever have. They are amazing!! Till next week!


 Ciao!,

 Anziano Hogan

Mezzacarona

Colorful Mezzacarona

Colorful!  This is in Mezzacarona!

Candid shot of me in Mezzacarona

No comments:

Post a Comment